Oct 4, 2010

Just a Thought...

Shady, Shady, Shady...Okay, I'm not sure what happened between his verse off Drake's Forever remix and that sad excuse for an anthem, Not Afraid but This Bug is baffled. If I run into him on the humble, I'll have to ask sincerely ask him, "Son...what happened?" I read that he'd gone through some things in the past few years and he had to pause for the cause.  Rehab, Depression.  A friend passing away. That's alot to deal with. I feel that. I hadn't heard the new album, Recovery but I was looking forward to his return when I heard the remix of Forever. He murdered it with real lyrics.  That's the Em I know and respect.  Honestly, I used to listen to that song 'til the end just to hear his part.  His energy was just crazy the way he comes into the track.


"There they go! Back in stadiums
as Shady spits his flow.
Nuts they go- macadamia. They go so ballistic whoa."


Then I heard 'Not Afraid' and wondered what the fuck happened. He's singing. Singing, yo. And his delivery is forced. I have to call it like I see it. If you're gonna continue on this path- you should be afraid, Em. Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air It Out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin