Aug 31, 2010

Skyzoo & !llmind - Speakers on Blast



Nobody knows how Da Sharon Getty gets...when she hears something that is straight CRACK but you're about to find out. Driving home the other day, I heard Speakers On Blast and damn near had to pull over.  Skyzoo is the truth.  And hearing his name reminds me of early Wu Tang.  I remember handing the cassette single for Proteck Ya Neck to my homegirl and her reply was,  " Huh? Wu what?". And my response to her was, "It sounds foreign to you now- but just wait.  You'll see."  Well, that's how I feel about Skyzoo.  He'll be a household name soon enough. I got that refreshed vibe of the 90's with something extra for 2010 and beyond from him.  Keep your eyes peeled and your ears open.  Plus he hails from the respected camp of Duckdown.  Are you kidding me?  The lyrics and production are airtight. He can't lose. Watch for his coming album "Live From the Tape Deck" dropping October 5. 

Download Speakers on Blast here.  I will not steer you wrong.

One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air It Out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin