Sep 14, 2009

Snake On A Plane

Aiyo, let me preface this post by stating that I don't normally feel 50 Cent. But he has his moments and this is one of them. I used to rock with him before he got shot and started sounding so monotone. That was around How to Rob. By Wanksta, he had no wins in mi casa. And by the time Jadakiss went in on him with Checkmate- it was a wrap. If 50 really is an animal like 'Kiss said, I'd say a snake is appropriate. Anyway, he's back with Flight 187.  Props to whoever directed this video because it's attention grabbing to say the least.  It also showcases what acting ability he seems to be sharpening. Made me think twice about boarding a plane anytime soon. That's for sure. 




Sidebar
: Despite his iron-jawed delivery of simple rhymes more times than not- I gotta give credit where it's due. His use of Michael Jackson's classic tune was perfectly timed with his passing on a mixtape. It was a respectful nod to the King of Pop. Check out Where You Are. And don't say I never gave ya'll nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air It Out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin