Sep 9, 2009

Verbal Intercourse...No Tricks, No Tricks Baby

Hola Peoples.  This is your formal introduction to Dope Beats & Door Knockas.  If you don't understand the post title...what the hell are you doing over here, anyway? Allow me to reintroduce myself.  I'm a B-Girl in every sense of the word.  Except for the fact that I don't breakdance or DJ...or even rhyme for that matter.  But that does nothing to alter my appreciation for real Hip-Hop music.  If you love the true art form for what it is, I don't think any of the aforementioned activities are a prerequisite. I write out of my love for this thing right here.  Talented emcees, dope beats, classic videos and the occasional album or show review. The operative word being occasional since a lot of what is out there passing for Hip-Hop is not worth sneezing on. We'll definitely get into that on here later, though. Stay tuned.  I've even exported previous posts for those who wish to go back without having to sift through my other blog. It's all here for you. The culture. The way of life in Hip-Hop as told by Da Sharon Getty. One Love.

2 comments:

Air It Out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin